For some reason the photomerge element of LR and CS6 has crashed. For free, for laughs, for grins, I tried MS Composite Editor. I am so pleased – it works beautifully. After the photomerge, returned it to LR and On1 to doctor it up. Here are the results for your viewing pleasure.
Details of the pano: 75 or so images reduced to 1500 along the long edge. Final crop in a 16×9 format. I pushed the structure of the image, partly because I took this as the sun was disappearing behind the mountains and the light was fading, but also because I think the details are so important in a landscape. The new leaves and flowers, all green, merge, but they all have different textures, and therein (for me) lies the beauty.